I Knit London Tweets

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Liverpool, capital of culture

I went to Liverpool last weekend. It was great to see all my family and friends and their babies. I didn't get any pictures of baby Louie but I did manage a couple of my god-daughter and her brother, Iris and Daniel. Me and Daniel fell in love, it was also the first time Iris properly talked to me. I don't see them that often so I'm not that familiar but she caved when I presented her with her most favorite thing in the whole world. A tit. Well it's a booby-yacker and it's knitted but it was still very appreciated, especially when it was stuffed down her t-shirt.
Blelow is a pic of my sister wearing her fabulous scarf. It's from Victorian Lace Today and it's in Habu silk. I did it ages ago but never managed to take pictures. Max was into being in the picture and we were in a rush so no time to argue.
Max today had her first scan. She has a beautiful little baby niece or nephew for me. Little baby Gerard has only been brewing for 3 months so it's going to be a summer baby. Just like me, yay!

No comments: