I Knit London Tweets

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Knit, in 2008, with...

..Stephanie Pearl-McPhee.
In our ongoing endeavours to bring the UK the best of everything knitty we are delighted to be able to announce that the Yarn Harlot will be with us at the I Knit Show on 6 September.

Stephanie will be with us for a talk and a booksigning. We're thrilled that Stephanie will join us at the show in what will be her first UK appearance. Her new book looks to be as great as, if not better than, her previous books!!!

The tickets will be on sale first to our mailing list members, early next week. Visit our website, http://www.iknit.org.uk/newsletter.html , to put yourself on the list!

3 comments:

DDKK said...

oh my god! The Harlot! In London! Excuse me while I get myself a strong drink..

Cie said...

Woo hoo! Will definitely be there to meet the Yarn Harlot... maybe the baby can hold her sock.

Tina - omme i London said...

I find myself wishing the summer away! Tickets booked for me and my sis-in-law. Can't wait. Well done you for arranging it!