I Knit London Tweets

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Love Lucy

I've neglected this blog for ages now. I'm afraid I'm not that interested in the time it takes to get the pictures taken and put them up. This time it didn't take so long. I promise to put all my knitted things up here in future and not neglect the blog just because of ravelry!

Below are pictures of some of the things I've done recently. I'm acquiring a small menagerie.






















The sheep is done in cornish organic, the cat is Artesano wool/alpaca/ The veil? is habu silk/stainless steel. The wine warmer is Sublime dk.

And this is the first in a pair of Cherry Tree Hill socks. I've put some words on the heal which is fab but definately not my finest moment. The yarn is gorgeous, it's much darker in real life and CTH is my favorite!

Gxx

2 comments:

Mel said...

OMG - I am so loving those little sheepy sheepies. So cute. I want one or two or three.

Wendy said...

I LOVE your sheep! Would you be willing to share your patteren?! PLEASE!

- Wendy