I Knit London Tweets

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I Knit or Dye, socks by Janet

My friend Lorraine sent me this photo by text message earlier today.
I love her legs even more than the rest of her now I've seen them clad in these fine hand knit socks! They were knit by her mum, Janet, in Cheshire using yarn dyed by yours truely! The sock pattern is also related - it's from my book, a pattern by Melissa! Her mum said that she loved the yarn. Of course she did! and she is now working on a scarf for Jane with some other I Knit or Dye yarn. Lorraine and Jane or very lucky Ladies!
I replied with a picture asking Lorraine if her mum needed any more yarn. Lemme know, Janet!

On a completely non knitty note I have recently made friends with someone who was a good friend 20 years or so ago. It's been very nice facebook emailing him - he also knew Jane and Lorraine. We were all much, much younger at the time.

Gxx
PS Amy Singer on sale tomorrow!

No comments: