I Knit London Tweets

Friday, September 05, 2008

The final countdown.

Get your air guitars out! Diddle-der-der diddle-di-di-der! It's the final countdown....

We've been to-ing and fro-ing form the Horticultural Halls all day in our big van, loading, unloading and stopping off for a couple of hours for lunch with the Yarn Harlot. Stephanie, it was really very nice to finally get to meet you in the flesh and I hope you find your knitters tonight...or maybe you've snuggled up in the hotel away from the weather...?

Anyway, this is short and sweet as I'm being called to carry some more boxes and Gerard can't quite believe I'm writing a blog when there's so much work to do! I mean, honestly, after almost 9 months of work I think I can take a few minutes to say a few words....?

Up at 7am for an early start in the morning...then the fun really begins.

Craig

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gerard & Craig
Just got back from IKL Day, and wanted to say thank you from Lorna & myself for a lovely day. Well done, and we're already looking forward to next year!! And Yarn Harlot was fabulous, as was the modelling, although I did think just a hat was a bit of a cop out!!!
x
Christine

Anonymous said...

Dear Gerard and Craig
I've just posted all about the wonderful day I had yesterday at the I Knit Day. I really enjoyed listening to Stephanie - she was a gem! Thanks for all your hard work, I hope you recover quickly! Sal x

Rosie said...

Thank you for such a wonderful event: you've truly raised the bar when it comes to knitting events!