I Knit London Tweets

Thursday, September 14, 2006

My first knit proper

I've been trying to convince myself that I can do more than garter stitch but keep giving up on projects halfway through. Knitting now for nine months I should be more adventurous, especially after the amazing creations people bring along to our meetings - so I'm now getting on with a baby jacket for my 4 month old niece. OK, so it's in garter stitch, but I'm actually making a shape with arms and everything! How exciting...it'll have a little ribbon on and everything. Now my creativity knows no bounds!

I'm sorry I couldn't make the meeting last nigth but I hear Gerard looked after everyone (and Esther who provided nibbles and organic cider). My theatre engagement was already booked up so I missed it all. I spent the night nursing a heavy cold and headache at the Almeida watching Tom & Viv. An emotional night and not the best way to get over your lethargy, but Frances O'Connor was amazing.

Til next time.

Craig
IKL

No comments: