I Knit London Tweets

Monday, April 16, 2007

I knit London Sock Club

The first sock club is up and running! It's quite popular, which is great but not surprising as we all love to knit a good sock!

The first yarn to be sent out on 1 June is being hand dyed by fibrespates as I write, 100% merino superwash - we love the fibrespates colourways!

The second batch is being dyed in South London over the next couple of weeks and we're very excited about this as we've seen the samples!!!!

The other batch, Colinette Jitterbug, speaks for itself! I wish I could join!

My Dad's birthday is this week, guess what he's getting!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!

I was just thinking about sock clubs last week. There's nothing better than knowing you're going to get stuff in the mail.

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Wow, Jitterbug is a major fetish object for me at the moment....good luck with your sock club!

Tombola said...

If only I'd spent more time improving my knitting skills and not spending 15months on a scarf!