I Knit London Tweets

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I Knit/Knit a river at Ally Pally

check me out!















Thanks to Yvonne for providing a whole table at the relax and knit space. The table was dedicated to knit a river. We got so many squares and so much more interest. I am eternally grateful to Yvonne who is magical.

I had a great time at Ally Pally, meeting lots of suppliers and being introduced to new yarns and fantastic people. Julie Why, The Wensleydales, Cherry Tree Hill - Cheryl Potter and Wooly Workshop, Tom and Sue Artesano, mwah! And so many more. I love National Knitting Week! And I can't wait to make the new orders for the shop!

Miriam Tegels, Dutch National Speed Knitter who I am very much looking forward to meeting again in Rotterdam in November at the Stitch and Bitch Netherland Exhibition. See below for flier which is in Dutch but I had to publish it as I am billed along with Debbie Stoller, I am billed last but billed never the less!



















I do hope Ms Stoller will let us take a picture of her with the river.

No comments: