I Knit London Tweets

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Shaping and stardom...


Look, it's not square! If anyone's been following the progress of Cassie's baby jacket the you'll be as excited as I am that I've now done my first neck shaping and am getting on with the front panels. Esther, thanks for all your help tonight with it and for the chips and shandy. Felt like i was fourteen all over again! There's a gorgeous picture of Cassie on her pink Colinette blanket that I Knit when she was born over on the MySpace page (with other assorted pics as part of our new slide show - have a gander www.myspace.com/iknitlondon). A good knitting day all round, and I finished one wristband too.

On a completely separate note, you might want to take a look at the new trailer for The History Boys film on the NT website at www.nationaltheatre.org.uk No reason really...but look for a familiar postman about 1 minute in!! My first feature film role...all 1 second of it!

Craig
IKL

No comments: